Monday, December 3, 2012

Assassins Benefit Concert Reading TONIGHT!

I'm beyond excited that tonight I'll be seeing Roundabout Theatre's one-night-only benefit concert reading of Assassins!!!  I've always wanted to see this show and now the original cast (including my favorite Neil Patrick Harris) is coming back for one night.

I'll admit I spent way way too much money on these tickets, but hey if I don't spend money on something like this that only comes along once in a lifetime then there's no point in saving it, right?



The original cast that will return for tonight's show includes:

Michael Cerveris (John Wilkes Booth)
Becky Ann Baker (Sara Jane Moore)
James Barbour (Leon Czolgosz)
Mario Cantone (Samuel Byck)
Mary Catherine Garrison (Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme)
Alexander Gemignani (John Hinckley)
Neil Patrick Harris (Balladeer/Lee Harvey Oswald)
Marc Kudisch (Proprietor)
Jeffrey Kuhn (Giuseppe Zangara)
Denis O’Hare (Charles Guiteau)

Stay tuned for my review of the event tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment